Naval Power is open to Official Delegations, Exhibitors’ Guests, VIPs, Ministry of Defence visitors (Egypt and overseas), Media and Trade visitors. Anyone wishing to attend the event (including those who have been invited) must pre-register via the website.
Please note that media must apply online to comply with the accreditation process.
During the show days there will be a limited onsite registration facility and delays could be possible.
- Visitors should be engaged in legitimate areas of the defence industry; the armed forces, the government, equipment procurement organisations, defence contractors, operators/end-users, educational and research establishments.
- All visitors, guests, contractors and service providers acknowledge that only the Naval Power Organiser’s official badge, worn by the person named on it, will permitted access into the venue. The badge remains the property of the organiser at all times.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, an automatic termination of such services and will be removed from the event. It may also warrant possible prosecution for said party. Identity checks will be conducted rigorously throughout Naval Power as part of the entry.
- All persons attending the event should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document - passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card or similar.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and service providers should pre-register. Their names will be subject to a security clearance process.
- Without prejudice, the organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography or filming of stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the expressed permission of the stand manager.
- Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) will be in operation at all times during Naval Power. The Organisers reserve the right to deliver the CCTV videotapes to the Police or other competent authority as evidence if requested to do so. The contents of such videotapes may be used as evidence in a court of law. For further information contact the Security Manager.
- The Organisers reserve the right to film/permit approved third party filming across the show open days of Naval Power. By attending the show, visitors permit the Organisers/approved third parties to use any footage taken.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose or prohibited materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside Naval Power without the express written permission of the Organisers. Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue and site. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person.
Any visitor who at the sole discretion of the Organiser is deemed to be engaging in controlled business or activity during the event and who is not in possession of relevant trade control licenses may be subject to action on the part of the Organisers including revocation of the application to attend and expulsion from the event. The relevant authorities will be informed of any such activity, which may result in legal action being taken against the visitor by these authorities. Visitors expelled from the event will have no claim for redress against the Organisers, nor any refund for loss of fees.
- All persons attending the event must wear business or service dress.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- No refunds are given to any booking fees or administration fees made for Naval Power.
- I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such a transfer of my data. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Naval Power who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.