Brand awareness: Ensure your company is visible to potential customers with prominent online and onsite branding.
Brand positioning: Show that your company is a leader in the naval and maritime industry and confirm your allegiance to the Egyptian market.
Lead generation: The conference will provide your team the opportunity to meet with potential customers and discuss their needs.
Speaking opportunity: Share knowledge and expertise with a captive audience of naval professionals.
Strengthen relationships: Meet with your current customers and demonstrate your commitment to their success.
Media exposure: The conference will attract significant media attention; ensure that your brand is positioned alongside the event for maximum exposure.
WHO COULD YOU MEET AT NAVAL POWER EGYPT?
Naval Power will attract a local, regional and international audience of key decision-makers from government, Navies, Coast Guards, Ministries of Defence and other maritime security agencies as well as industry leaders and professionals.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to engage with the following delegations and organisations:
- Defence & Security Ministers
- Chiefs Of Staffs & Navy Commanders
- Coastguard Commanders
- Navy Armament Authorities
- Naval Procurement Directors
- Plans And Policies Departments
- Capability Development Directors
- Heads Of MRO
- Marines & Special Forces
- Defence & Security Contractors
- Academia & Research Organisations
- Associations & Industry Bodies
- Managers Of National Purchasing Agencies
- Maritime Police Representatives
- C-Level Industry Executives
- Port Authorities
- Search And Rescue